Friday, January 3, 2014

REVIEW : THE FACE SHOP SOFT PINK NAIL POLISH

So, I bought this a while ago, on December 2013 before I started this blog, so now I got time to write, and I will write about my review about my The Face Shop nail polish .

Actually, I’m not a nail polish lover, but it’s just cute to have some and the color of nail polish is the one that I like plus if the color suits my skin, I bought it only IDR 35.000 . quite cheap for The Face Shop product, and it’s the cheapest one, other nail polish were ranged > 66.000 *wtf*



 outdoor




indoor

 the background is my pillow l



 sorry for messy and short nail, just cut it a week ago T_T




PRO’s :



         The soft pink color nice and lovely
          It quite durable and dry quite fast
          It’s cheap




CONTRA’s :


The brush didn’t brush softly
The paint couldn’t blend properly with one stroke
The texture is too thick but when stroked to the nail, the paint goes like thin *wtf*



Couldn’t afford expensive nail polish for a while but it’s better than you buy nail polish that just IDR 5000 and so on, we don’t know the material to make those nail polish so cheap so I guess it’s better to not harm our skin.
That’s for now . LOLL
How about you? What nail polish you prefer the most? :D
T.T.F.N
Tha Tha For Now~


*TIPS FOR QUICK DRY NAIL POLISH*
After you painted your nail, leave it about 5 minutes, prepare a bowl with water and ice, and then just dip your finger in the bowl around 2-3 minute, and it’ll dry completely :D

Oh and please don’t dip it directly once you done painting your nail, the bubble from the iced water will ruin your nail ! (I have already experienced it)

1 comment:

  1. lov ethis soft pink color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Xion Xiu Blog