Tuesday, March 7, 2017

REVIEW : Missha First Treatment Essence - My New Baby

Yahoooo~ finally i got new skincare which is pretty affordable and good for me, and here it is Missha First Treatment Essence -Time Revolution ! This is my first bottle, and i've been using it about 3 weeks ago so i can confidently write my review about this <3


Back then, before Missha's FTE, i was using SK II Facial Treatment Essence Pitera and finished 2 bottles of it. As for me, i think the effect works the same with Missha FTE, but Missha's FTE has mild scented, as for SK II it's more strong fermented scent (not to mention Missha's more affordable too ^^)

Missha's FTE claimed to be their most famous product, and contains 80% Fermented Yeast Concentrate (saccharomyces ferment filtrate), which absorb to skin instantly, repairing and nourishing on cellular level. It also contains Niacinamide, a vitamin B3 component that improves elasticity, enhance skin barrier function, and revives skin tone for overall brighter and clearer tone.

Within this 3 weeks, i think my skin getting more soft and smooth, especially during wake up in the morning. I do feel that my skin glowing, but the fact that it make your skin lighter, i don't really think it works on me (but maybe if i use it until the last drop, it'll work tho). And i agree that this is a Holy Grail.

I have an acne prone and tropical asian skin, but it's usually because of food and drink that i consume or my hormone instability, but sometimes skincare play a big part on my skin (there's skincare that make my skin grow more acnes! yaikkss), but Missha's FTE go together with my skin.

Why i bravely bought this thing?

Because there's beauty vlogger named Rachel Goddard (@rachgoddard ) that posted about this holy grail, and i think, i have similar skin type with her, so i tried this and somehow, it works :p

Repurchase?

YEAHHHH .

SEE YOU GUYS ON MY NEXT POST <3



NB : for my acnes, i don't really rely much on Missha's FTE, so i consumed multivitamins Black Mores, and my skin suddenly less acnes than before. When i used SK II without vitamin, my skin might glowing, but the acnes keep coming, so i didn't really know which one of them that really made my acnes gone lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xion Xiu Blog