Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Life Talk : Graduation - Happy and Sad Moment

Hi Guys, it's been a long time i haven't post anything on my blog because i kinda lacked something to write :(
in fact, i was inspired by so many things yet i don't know why ... so lazy to do anything LOL
so, i'm going to make blog posts about what i've been doing in the past couple of month 



and YES ! I'M GRADUATED ALREADY
hahahahahaha it's a big achievement in 2015 really, to finish my thesis, it's like a miracle, back then i was really hopeless because i thought my thesis was a mess, i got to revise and revise chapter after chapter and it was mad LOL ( because when i thought my chapter already perfect, and then my lecturer said it need to be revised *crying*)

MY THESIS CARD LOL

doing thesis was tearful, yet also joyful because i did it on my campus library, where so many people from my generation, did thesis together, like
"hey bro we're in the same hardship"
we shared same things, gossiping, gone mad together at our thesis, hanged out together when stuck at writing, frustrated together, and many more things . it was fun . it was REALLY fun .
and then one by one my friends got their final exam, the thesis defense.

They got their scheduled thesis defense, while me ... still did mine *crying*
Time after time, the library has gotten really quiet, because my friends done theirs and graduated for good, just left some friends i didn't really close enough
(there's one but, she often went back to her hometown, Pekanbaru, and then after she back, she did her thesis at her house, lately when i'm already done with mine, she came to library more often grrrr)
Finally, i got my thesis defense scheduled by 6 July 2015 . SO EXCITED, YET SO SCARED !!!

 It was a miracle that i'm able to finish my thesis LOL really i was very happy
but for the thesis defense, i'm scared to death that i'm going to be judged ... all this years judged in one final test .. HUFFTTTH

and after the very hardcore day, I'M GRADUATED !! HOHOHO I'M SO DONE WITH ALL THESEEE YEAAAYY . thanks to all who support me from the beginning
i'm so glad i could finish my bachelor education .
Here's my graduation photos loll, i'm here with my friends and family :>
i'm very excited after all these things that i'm graduated, standing with my friends who also struggling from below







but then, it's like a new beginning for us
like everyone say,
Welcome to the jungle dude, where you could escape from lion mouth and run into tiger's
Working is boring really if you didn't like the job LOL
just learn to love it and you'll be no need to suffer too much
SO SAD I COULDN'T MEET MY FRIENDS OFTEN LIKE BACK THEN T____T
But then, life goes on



THANKS FOR READING MY RANT ANYWAY
IT WAS A LITTLE (LONG) STORY ABOUT A COLLEGE GIRL WHO JUST GRADUATED HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xion Xiu Blog